RE: [equinox-dev] Please help: Self Provisioning of an RCP app with P2

I'm thinking of doing the same. I have a little RCP app which looks a lot like the p2 installer which tries to update itself with the rest of the Eclipse platform along with the CDT and MinGW toolchains and some libraries (for Wascana, http://wascana.sf.net). I haven't had success yet and got sidetracked by Ganymede. But I should be getting back to it next week. I'll certainly share my experiences with the rest of the community. This self provisioning is one of the hopes I have for p2 and am confident it can work.

Doug.