[equinox-dev] Please help: Self Provisioning of an RCP app with P2

Hi All,

I am trying to create a little RCP application that uses P2 for updating itself (self provisioning). I have read all available information in the Internet and still can't get it done. Is there anybody out there who has successfully created an RCP based application that can update itself using P2?

If so, please share the recipe.

Thanks a lot!

Kai Tödter

Siemens AG
Corporate Technology
Architecture
CT SE 2
Otto-Hahn-Ring 6
81739 Munich, Germany
Phone: +49 89 636-41064
Fax: +49 89 636-45450
mailto: kai.toedter@xxxxxxxxxxx
Internet: www.siemens.com/corporate-technology

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Peter Loescher, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Heinrich Hiesinger, Joe Kaeser, Rudi Lamprecht, Eduardo Montes, Juergen Radomski, Erich R. Reinhardt, Hermann Requardt, Uriel J. Sharef, Peter Y. Solmssen, Klaus Wucherer; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322

Back to the top