Re: [equinox-dev] p2 installer provides extension points?

Hi Pascal,

Thanks for your reply.

As far as I understood, the given installer is an example given by Eclipse
of how we can create an installer based on equinox (p2) and does not have
extension points available (right now). Is that right?

The essence of my question is because I would like to create an installer on
top of p2 and add some functionalities to it. As all eclipse-based products
are distributed over the EPL license, I would like to know if have a way to
contribute with new functionalities to it without modifying the given
example code, that is, using its available extension points.

Thanks,

Pedro Carneiro.