RE: [equinox-dev] feature names

Agreed with Tom on the bundles features.

As for the p2 features, if we are going to change them  and it is low risk, why not change them now.  In the precise usecase of Eclipse and the SDK the features do not show up to the user but they may in other cases no?

For p2 vs Provisioning, I understand your point about descriptiveness.  How about

Equinox p2 Provisioning Developer Resources

Equinox p2 Director Application

Equinox p2 Generator Application

Equinox p2 Provisioning

The point of choosing a distinct name was so that we could talk about things more easily.  It was cumbersome to always say “Equinox Provisioning”. The suggestion above does not sacrifice brevity, branding or descriptiveness.

Jeff