[equinox-dev] The metadataRepositories extension point

I'm trying to understand how to use the org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata.repository.metadataRepositories extension point in order to register a factory for my new IMetadataRepositoryFactory. From what I can see the current implementation relies on a 'filter' called 'suffix' but I'm unable to see the correlation between this filter and the URL that is used to identify the repository.

It would help me a great deal if someone could explain how I can make sure that the MetadataRepositoryManager finds my new IMetadataRepositoryFactory implementation.

Thanks,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top