[equinox-dev] Classloader question

Hi,
I have converted 'jabsorb' (JSON RPC bridge) into a bundle. One of the things it does is that it performs unmarshalling strings actual java objects. When it does that, it calls Class.forName(cn) so it will use the defining classloader of the caller class. My question is, how can I make this classloader aware of classes that resides in other bundles? Is it at all possible or will I be forced to refrain from having jabsorb in a bundle and instead use a jar embedded in some other bundle with a wider classloader scope to make this happen?

TIA,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top