Re: [equinox-dev] AOSGI co-opt problem

Rowan,

I am sorry, but right now Equinox Aspects (formerly known as AOSGI) is not documented very well. We will work on that soon.

Please take a look at the CVS: http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/equinox-incubator/aspects/
There you will find demos and test cases. I hope these will help you going on.

You can also find some information on how to set up projects to run with Equinox Aspects in the slides of a session Martin and me gave at Eclipse Forum Europe some weeks ago: http://heiko.seebergers.de/My_publications/Entries/2008/4/24_JAX_EFE_2008_-_Equinox_Aspects.html

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further help.

Heiko