|[equinox-dev] [p2] project reload|
If you have the SAT4J projects loaded into your workspace, read on. Otherwise ignore.
Just a heads-up, we have replaced the contents of the SAT4J projects in the Orbit repository and if you sync and you catch up to the changes, it may not work correctly... you may see errors in your workspace.
You will need to delete the projects from your workspace and then replace them with the new contents. The easiest way to do this is:
- turn off autobuild (Project -> Build Automatically)
- delete the projects (contents included)
- find the appropriate project set file in the org.eclipse.equinox.p2.releng project
- right-click on it and choose Import Project Set...
- choose "No to All" when prompted to overwrite
- when finished, turn Auto-build back on
- it also doesn't hurt to do a clean rebuild