[equinox-dev] new to OSGI: question about hot-swapping

Hi,
Im new to Equinox and OSGI and am mainly trying to leverage OSGI's hot- swapping feature. I wonder about one thing in this context:

1. what happens when I hot-deploy a NEW version of my bundle WHILE the old one is still working? Will Equinox automatically delay deploying the new one?

2. or should I kinda... always use versioning and explicitly query for the version I want? (can I even do that?^^)

Regards,
Dominik

Back to the top