RE: [equinox-dev] getservice throws class cast exception

Dear Toni, Neil , Alin,

Thanks for your suggestions.

I was toying with OSGI and it was my first program, I understand that having
things exported from Bundle makes more sense and its clean approach.

However I just wanted to know what the real reason was since I faced this
problem.

Now I am clear and hope this post will help others to know what they should
do and what not and the workarounds.

Thanks again to all of you for your time and effort for penning down your
thoughts.

Regards,
Santosh Akhilesh

 This email and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is
listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is

Back to the top