RE: [equinox-dev] getservice throws class cast exception

Hi,

Thanks I got the problem solved as per your suggestion.

However I could make it work with two bundles as per Toni's hint

I included the jar in to the bundle one which was registering the service,
this bundle exported the interface A.

In the second bundle I just imported the interface A and retrieved the
object and cast to A successfully.

Thanks for your help and time.

Cheers,
Santosh Akhilesh

 This email and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is
listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is