[equinox-dev] getservice throws class cast exception

Dear All,

I am new to OSGI and Equinox.

I have defined an interface say A, this is defined in a project and exported as jar

Now I create Two OSGI bundles I include this jar in both the bundles.

From one bundle I implement the interface A and register the service to the bundle context from second bundle I try to retrieve this service from bundle context in the activator start function.

I can see that service is retrieved but when I cast it to interface A, I get class cast exception

Any pointer why this happens and how to correct it.

Regards,

Santosh Akhilesh

Ph: 9845482201

Back to the top