Re: [equinox-dev] How to use p2.generator in PDE build

Ad notam,

> Both the features and plugins folders in the generated repository folder
> seem to contain all features and plug-ins. The artifacts.xml and
> content.xml also look OK, and the binary folder contains launchers for
> both Windows and Linux which is as expected.
>
> So it seems that my problem is incorrect options to the director. I've
> been playing around but I'm still unable to install using my generated
> repository.
When using the provisioning agent (installation program), I'm unable
install using the given repository because of a large number of
unresolved dependencies. Most of features requested should be available
but the following does not exist:

requiredCapability:
toolingcom.atmel.avr32.ide/com.atmel.avr32.ide.launcher/[0.0.0,0.0.0]
requiredCapability:
toolingcom.atmel.avr32.ide/com.atmel.avr32.ide.ini/[0.0.0,0.0.0]
requiredCapability:
toolingcom.atmel.avr32.ide/com.atmel.avr32.ide.config/[0.0.0,0.0.0]

It seems to me that something is missing from by product configuration.
Any ideas on what that could be?

Back to the top