[equinox-dev] [prov] change in behaviour: Multiple versions of the same IU in a profile?

Ciao Guys :)
In our p2-based installer prototype we noticed a change in behaviour:
Where previous installations allowed for the installation of the same IU
with different versions a recent attempt would de-install older versions
of an IU if a newer one was installed...

Here's the question: Is this something p2 changed recently or should we
go looking for bugs in our code on top of P2?
TIA,
Ciao, hh

Back to the top