RE: [equinox-dev] Is the P2 installer supposed to work?

I should have mentioned...

- Please enter a bug for this with your good steps.  Thanks!
- We have been running the installer on windows and the Mac quite regularly and even via JNLP.  This must be a quirk in the build as the product definition file looks fine.

Jeff