[equinox-dev] [p2] Milestone update site for 3.4

Apologies for the persistence on this issue, but we are actively using the 3.4 milestones site for provisioning to clients and the current corruption is causing an outage to our users.

The current mismatch as described in the bug above guarantees that no provisioning can be performed using the milestone site with p2 (the artifacts.jar has M7 artifacts while the content.jar has M6a and earlier IUs -- never the two shall meet).

Is the expectation that this site should be available for provisioning?  Is there a better site to use that contains the 3.4 milestone builds?

Any assistance in cleaning up the site would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim

Back to the top