Re: [equinox-dev] servletbridge activator ClassNotFound exception

John,
Off the top of my head I don't see anything wrong however from your description I'm wondering if you're using "export" to create your bundles or just handcrafting from the files on disk.
Also, this is primarily a dev-list and for this sort of problem I'd suggest re-asking your question on the equinox users newgroup.
-Simon