Re: [equinox-dev] [sec] use of Equinox secure storage

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 11:15 PM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Agreed RE: making life easier WRT authentication/account mgmt/single
> sign-on, etc.  I'm hoping that Matt, Eric, Thomas, etc. will also work with
> us to take further advantage after 3.4 is out.
>
> Scott

Did you ever have any luck with Kerberos? I had an implementation of
kerberized CVS (which has missed most of the 3.x releases by now,
including this one) which acquired kerberos credentials using Sun's
kerberos manager. A colleague at work developed this idea a bit
further.

Would I be able to provide any assistance in the kerberos domain, or
is kerberized ECF services not something you've come across?

Alex

Back to the top