[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] [prov] Eclipse 3.3 extension locations
- From: Stefan Liebig <Stefan.Liebig@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 15:48:52 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (Windows/20080421)
With Eclipse 3.3 it was possible to add extension locations from Help >
Software Updates > Manage Configuration >
Add an Extension Location.
While it is possible to add such an extension location from the new UI
with "add Site" it is of course something different because:
- only plugins with with an associated feature are realized
- and they have to be explicitly installed
It seems that there is no correspondent functionality within 3.4. for
this existing/"legacy" concept, although the dropins folder provide a
Is this observation correct?