Re: [equinox-dev] Installing a bundle from console does not make it available to the workspace?

By not available, do you mean that it does not work, or that you can't write a PDE bundle that depends on it?

If the latter, it's because PDE caches the target environment, and you have to refresh it. You can do that from window > preferences > pde > target. Then your bundle should he available.

Alex

Sent from my iPhone