[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [equinox-dev] Feature complete?
- From: "Haigermoser, Helmut" <Helmut.Haigermoser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 14:47:22 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AciurTHPQZtep6I2TnCzZscwQXmuhwAAKFbQ
- Thread-topic: [equinox-dev] Feature complete?
I just verfied this as fixed in M7! :)
P.S.: There is still a problem with extension locations:
- need to restart once to actually see my menus (although p2 reports
those features as present)
- when updating features the downloaded bundles are not stored in the
original extension locations
[mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Overholt
Sent: 05 May 2008 14:40
To: Equinox development mailing list
Subject: Re: [equinox-dev] Feature complete?
* Haigermoser, Helmut <Helmut.Haigermoser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2008-05-05
> Back on the old days this used to work, all configuration data got
> stored in my ~/.eclipse directory, however, this is not working any
> (see below for ST).
> For now I can work around this by setting my local installations
> configuration directory to writable but that's clearly not an option
> multi-user installations...
This should be fixed now. Does it still occur with builds from last
week? Simon did a lot of work in this area and I verified that it
worked in the scenario you're describing.