RE: [equinox-dev] New version of Equinox quits upon bundle error

More information is needed on how you are launching Equinox, including what bundles you are using and what config.ini options etc. Also, what version of Eclipse you are migrating from where your application worked. Lets move this discussion into a bug report. If you have an application that used to work in 3.2-3.3 and now does not work in 3.4 then that is the bug you should open with a description of how to reproduce or even better would be a testcase for us to reproduce. I would open that bug against Equinox->Bundles

In 3.3 we split the application container out of org.eclipse.core.runtime into org.eclipse.equinox.app. You must include the org.eclipse.equinox.app bundle in your configuration to use the Eclipse application container.

Hope we can help you out.

Tom

Inactive hide details for "David Leangen" ---05/01/2008 09:06:01 AM---Thank you, Tom,"David Leangen" ---05/01/2008 09:06:01 AM---Thank you, Tom,

"David Leangen" <osgi@xxxxxxxxxxx>

05/01/2008 09:06 AM

RE: [equinox-dev] New version of Equinox quits upon bundle error

Thank you, Tom,

What would the bug be, then? "Running in console requires
org.eclipse.equinox.core.runtime"? It is my understanding that only the osgi
package should be required.

BTW, when I add the -noExit option, I get an error (Unrecognized option). Is
that really a valid option?

Regards,
David