Re: [equinox-dev] New version of Equinox quits upon bundle error

Please open a bug if you think you have found a regression. In the bug report please give steps to reproduce. Thanks.

If you launch with the option command line option -noExit that should help keep the framework running when the application fails.

Tom

Inactive hide details for "David Leangen" ---05/01/2008 02:30:03 AM---Hello!"David Leangen" ---05/01/2008 02:30:03 AM---Hello!

"David Leangen" <osgi@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

05/01/2008 02:30 AM

[equinox-dev] New version of Equinox quits upon bundle error

Hello!

I recently updated to 3.4M6, which IIUC is the most recent release.

I run my apps in the Eclipse console because it is great for debugging.
However, with this version, when one of my bundles has an error, everything
shuts down with a message "The Application could not start...".

How can I get the console to work like before and just run with the
erroneous bundles in a RESOLVED state so I can debug the problems?

BTW, the error logs are complaining that I need
org.eclipse.equinox.core.runtime installed. I don't mind installing one
bundle, but that bundle has lots of dependencies that I don't want.

I never needed this before... so what's changed?

Thank you!
David