Re: [equinox-dev] equinox cannot resolve class path problem

It sounds like you are having issues with the Plug-in Development Environment (PDE). You question is better suited for one of the PDE mailing/developer lists.

Some things to check:
- Did you add a constraint in your projects bundle manifest file (using Import-Package or Require-Bundle) for the package com.gs.am.hfs.foundation.busObj?
- Is the package com.gs.am.hfs.foundation.busObj exported by another bundle?

Tom

Inactive hide details for "Cho, Yu-ri" ---04/25/2008 01:56:01 PM---Hello,"Cho, Yu-ri" ---04/25/2008 01:56:01 PM---Hello,

"Cho, Yu-ri" <Yu-ri.Cho@xxxxxx>

<equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

04/25/2008 01:56 PM

[equinox-dev] equinox cannot resolve class path problem

              Hello,

              I have a strange issue with Equinox where one of my imported packages cannot be resolved by a plug-in project.
              This is strange because other imported packages are recognized without a problem, and there is nothing different about this one package ( as far as I can see)
              Eclipse display this message

              “Severity and Description Path Resource Location Creation Time Id

              The import com.gs.am.hfs.foundation.busObj cannot be resolved com.gs.am.hfs.pact.batch/src/com/gs/am/hfs/pact/batch ReconcileLots.java line 31 1209135555850 91379”

              I’m new to osgi, so I’m sort of at a loss as to where the problem might be…

Goldman, Sachs & Co.
1 New York Plaza | New York, NY
10005
Tel: 212-902-1510 | e-mail: