[equinox-dev] [p2] ProvisionContext

Ciao Guys :)
I stumbled over the following: When trying to use a specific set of
repositories instead of all the registered onces I tried using a
ProvisionContext with a defined set of URLs containing meta- and
artifact repositories. This worked fine with metadata. :)
However, during installation the artifacts referenced by the metadata
could not be found, looks like the context only includes metadata, not
artifact repositories. I ended up registering my artifact repo to the
manager but that way all registered repos were considered during the
operation in contrast to the limited set I would have wanted to use.

Is this a p2 limitation or really necessary due to some logic I did
miss?
TIA,
Ciao, hh

Back to the top