[equinox-dev] Granting permissions for usage of Bundle

Hi All,

         I have a bundle(A) from which I am exporting a package. I want to ensure that this package can be imported only by another particular bundle(B) in the OSGi runtime. Have been reading the spec about Conditional Permission Admin Service and Permission Admin Service, but am finding it difficult to understand whether they do provide such a facility and if so how it can be achieved using these core services.

         Again I do not want to use a separate Management Agent bundle to enforce this scenario, unless there is no other option. It would be better if I could achieve this by writing code in my consumed bundle alone. Any links to examples for using Permission Admin Service / Conditional Permission Service would also be helpful.

Thanks,

Srijith.

Back to the top