RE: [equinox-dev] [prov] Auto installing touchpoint

We can copy the Apache code and include it in the touchpoint bundle (as one
option).  Either way, I would suggest contributing the tarball code to the
p2 incubator.  If someone wants/needs to use it or has some time to do
integration then they can do so.

Eventually agents should be able to provision themselves...

Jeff