[equinox-dev] Bundle update

I have a server side equinox installation deployed on Jboss, and I'm
developing bundles to install on it. When I put the bundle in the plugin
directory and execute an "update <bundle number>", the bundle stops and
starts, but the new version is not there. I need to stop jboss, erase the
temporary directory of my web application in the work directory, and start
jboss. This way the new bundle is used... What am I doing wrong?

Emmanuel

Back to the top