Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Participation opportunity

Hi Folks,

Sorry, I realize I may have stepped on (Susan's) toes WRT the UI items below. Susan can comment (if she wants) on whether participation on the below fits in with her/others plans in those areas.

Scott

Scott Lewis wrote:
Hi Pascal and all,

Some additional participation opportunities:

- Multi-threaded downloads using ECF
- User interface for configuring/pausing/resuming/managing downloads
- Use/testing of bittorrent for downloads (and/or other protocols)
- Integration/UI of dynamic repository discovery, both in admin app and Eclipse

Scott

Pascal Rapicault wrote:
I'm calling out for participation from the community on the following item: - Director application. This consists in improving the "interface" of our
command line client and ensure that it replaces the equivalent
functionality available in update manager.
- Repository mirroring application. This consists in improving the
mirroring application, which is key to selectively publish content from one
repository to another.
- Action based contribution to touchpoints. This consists in revisiting the
way actions are contributed to touchpoints by allowing them to be shared
across touchpoints.

If you are interested in any of these areas, please let us know.

Thank you,

PaScaL