[equinox-dev] DataService transactions

I have this error with my data service destination, when I commit changes :

[RPC Fault faultString="Unable to access UserTransaction in DataService." faultCode="Server.Processing" faultDetail="null"]

ÂÂÂÂÂ at mx.data::ConcreteDataService/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::dispatchFaultEvent()[C:\depot\flex\branches\enterprise_bridgeman\frameworks\mx\data\ConcreteDataService.as:2087]

ÂÂÂÂÂ at mx.data::CommitResponder/fault()[C:\depot\flex\branches\enterprise_bridgeman\frameworks\mx\data\CommitResponder.as:171]

ÂÂÂÂÂ at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/fault()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AsyncRequest.as:103]

ÂÂÂÂÂ at NetConnectionMessageResponder/statusHandler()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\channels\NetConnectionChannel.as:523]

ÂÂÂÂÂ at mx.messaging::MessageResponder/status()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\MessageResponder.as:222]

I donât really care about user transactionsâ I use dao who already takes care of that. So I want to disable it.

So I changed my destination definition to :

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ <destination id="net.fudge.test.hr.application.business.entity.Employee">

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ <adapter ref="java-dao"/>

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ <properties>

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ <use-transactions>false</use-transactions>

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ <source>net.fudge.test.hr.EmployeeAssembler</source>

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ <scope>application</scope>

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ <metadata>

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ <identity property="id"/>

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ </metadata>

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ </properties>

But I have the same error. Is there anything more I should do?

Emmanuel