From: Meng Xin Zhu <zhumx@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Xiang Yu Hao <haoxy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2008/03/31 06:17 AM
Subject: [equinox-dev] my confusion for unregistering services in bundle.stop

I find below description in the OSGi R4 specification section '4.3.6 Activation':

stop(BundleContext) â This method must undo all the actions of the BundleActivator.start(BundleContext) method. However, it is unnecessary to unregister services or Framework listeners, because they must be cleaned up by the Framework anyway.

Recently I read a post introducing
development best practices(it's ibm internal site), it says: