Re: [equinox-dev] org.eclipse.equinox.cm download location?

Alin,

Config Admin is not included in 3.4M5 but it is present in the latest I-build, so that means it will be included in 3.4M6, which I believe is due out very soon.

Here is the link to the I-build download:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/equinox/drops/I20080328-1410/download.php?dropFile=org.eclipse.equinox.cm_1.0.0.v20080310.jar

Regards,
Neil