RE: [equinox-dev] Servlet filters

Thanks! That's what I did and it works very well.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Simon Kaegi
Envoyé : 28 mars 2008 10:30
À : Equinox development mailing list
Cc : Equinox development mailing list; equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [equinox-dev] Servlet filters

While we're waiting for an update to the Http Service spec I'd also suggest using the adaptors David mentions.
They can be found in the org.eclipse.equinox.http.helper project in the equinox incubator in cvs.

e.g.
Host: dev.eclipse.org
Repository Path: /cvsroot/eclipse
Module: equinox-incubator/org.eclipse.equinox.http.helper

-Simon