RE: [equinox-dev] Incubator request for Extensions/Services Integration work

+1

Sounds good, Jeff.

Simon

"Jeff McAffer" <jeff@xxxxxxxxx>

03/27/2008 01:04 PM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
RE: [equinox-dev] Incubator request        for        Extensions/Services        Integration work

+1

This fits well with investigations we need to do for e4 as well as the SAT work and some discussions with James Branigan from the Jazz team around stuff they have been doing.

Need a pithy name for the workarea.  “component programming model” (CPM) perhaps?  As Oleg points out, it is really something that is broader than just services and extensions.

Jeff