  From:       Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  Date:       03/27/2008 05:22 PM

  Subject:    [equinox-dev] platform build and p2

Hi *,

I tried to use p2 with the linux-64 platform download (*not* SDK!) and got
the
following error message:

'Cannot launch the Update UI. This installation has not been configured
properly for Software Updates.'

Are there any known build errors, or what needs to be done to use p2 from
within the platform build?

Having an enabled and working p2 in the base platform download would be a
very
good step towards an integration of p2 in all the EPP packages. Which
means:
Yes, this would be an important feature!

Thanks
Markus