RE: [equinox-dev] Incubator request for Extensions/Services Integration work

+1

             John
             Arthorne/Ottawa/I
             BM@IBMCA                                                   To
             Sent by:                  Equinox development mailing list
             equinox-dev-bounc         <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             03/27/2008 03:03          RE: [equinox-dev]  Incubator
             PM                        request      for
                                       Extensions/Services
                                       Integration work
             Please respond to
                  Equinox
                development
               mailing list
             <equinox-dev@ecli
                 pse.org>

+1

 Thomas Watson
 <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent by:                                                               To
 equinox-dev-bounces@eclipse       Equinox development mailing list
 .org                              <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

 03/27/2008 01:08 PM                                               Subject
                                   RE: [equinox-dev] Incubator
                                   request        for
      Please respond to            Extensions/Services        Integration
     Equinox development           work
         mailing list
  <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

+1

I think a "component programming model" incubator area is a great idea.

Tom

(Embedded image moved to file: pic08750.gif)Inactive hide details for "Jeff
McAffer" ---03/27/2008 12:06:17 PM---+1"Jeff McAffer" ---03/27/2008
12:06:17 PM---+1

 (Embedde (Embedded image moved to file: pic18337.gif)
 d image  "Jeff McAffer" <jeff@xxxxxxxxx>
 moved to
 file:
 pic25723
 .gif)

 (Embedde (Embedded image moved to file: pic23642.gif)
 moved to
 file:
 pic20153
 .gif)

 (Embedde (Embedded image moved to file: pic15954.gif)
 d image  03/27/2008 12:06 PM
 moved to
 file:
 pic31781
 .gif)

 (Embedde (Embedded image moved to file: pic29476.gif)
 d image  RE: [equinox-dev] Incubator request for Extensions/Services
 moved to Integration work
 file:
 pic05779
 .gif)

+1

This fits well with investigations we need to do for e4 as well as the SAT
work and some discussions with James Branigan from the Jazz team around
stuff they have been doing.

Need a pithy name for the workarea. ?component programming model? (CPM)
perhaps? As Oleg points out, it is really something that is broader than
just services and extensions.

Jeff