[equinox-dev] Hibernate and classloaders

My question is about classloaders. Hibernate is just an example.

How can I change temporarily the classpath of an object? In this case, I pass a string to a configurator class containing « /hibernate.cfg.xml ». The configurator open the file and configure hibernate. The problem is : the hibernate.cfg.xml file (and any entity classes) are in my current bundle, but the configurator run as in his proper bundle, so it don’t see any of my files.

I know that the httpservice use string for resource registering. I want the same thing.

Emmanuel

Back to the top