[equinox-dev] Couple final security API changes for M6

The public APIs for login in the org.eclipse.equinox.security bundle are going through one final change for 3.4 in tonight's build. Specifically, we are condensing the login event mechanism into the parent package, and renaming the login related objects to be more consistent with JAAS. Specifically:

In package org.eclipse.equinox.security.auth:
ISecureContext -> ILoginContext
SecurePlatform -> LoginContextFactory

In package org.eclipse.equinox.security.auth.events:
ISecurityListener (and children) -> ILoginContextListener

None of the login related extension points are going through changes. Transition should be straightforward, but please get in touch with us if you need help.

We are not yet aware of any clients of this API and do not expect this will effect anyone on the Eclipse team.

Thanks,

The Equinox team

---
Matt Flaherty
Security Project Lead, Lotus Notes & Eclipse Equinox
External:
http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/incubator/security/
Internal:
https://cs.opensource.ibm.com/projects/eclipsesec/