  From: "Srijith Kochunni" [ksrijith@xxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: 03/17/2008 09:21 PM
  To: <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: [equinox-dev] Using log4j with LogService

Hi All,

           I am working on the logging module of a project which uses log4j.  I am writing it as a bundle which will expose it`s own service for logging in the OSGi runtime. I would like to know whether it is possible for me to integrate this with the Equinox Log Service? For example is it possible for me to configure the OSGi Log Service as an appender for my log4j module. My intention is that consumer bundles should be able to use either OSGi Log Service/ My Logging service and logs should happen in both.

Thanks in advance for your help.

-

Srijith.