Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox meeting this week

+1

Fine with me, I know I will not be able to attend the call.

Tom

Inactive hide details for John Arthorne ---03/17/2008 10:01:28 AM---I suggest we cancel the weekly Equinox development call thiJohn Arthorne ---03/17/2008 10:01:28 AM---I suggest we cancel the weekly Equinox development call this week as many of us are busy at EclipseCon. Any objections?

John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx>

equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/17/2008 10:01 AM

[equinox-dev] Equinox meeting this week

I suggest we cancel the weekly Equinox development call this week as many of us are busy at EclipseCon. Any objections?

equinox-dev mailing list
equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx