RE: [equinox-dev] Equinox p2 -Problem running director app from the Getting Started for Developers Guide

Hey Simon --

I updated and resync'd and still have the same issue. I'm beginning to think that it's a problem with
the 3.4M5 Eclipse IDE I'm using but that's just a guess.

Just to restate, the MetaData Generator SDK is working (as far as I can tell). I get a directory created that looks like
this

C:
        equinox.p2
                servers
                        features
                        native
                        plugins
                        artifacts.xml
                        content.xml

Then running the director app fails with the error as stated below.

Anything I can verify on my end?

Thanks!
Jeff