[equinox-dev] Sprint releases OSGi based Next Gen Mobile Java Platform

RCP developers,

I'd like to inform you that Sprint has made publicly available their "Titan" platform based on OSGi and Eclipse eRCP. This platform for Windows Mobile devices brings the power of OSGi and Eclipse to mobile phones in a big way. You can run eRCP applications and may even be inclined to port your existing Eclipse apps to eRCP so you can always have them with you. The reference platform for Titan is a Sprint Mogul device, but I think any WM6 Classic or Professional device should do pretty well.

Go to http://developer.sprint.com/site/global/develop/technologies/sprint_titan/p_sprint_titan.jsp to download the runtime and tools and learn more about Titan.

There will also be a session on this topic at EclipseCon 2008 (with some give-aways I hear).

               Mark

Back to the top