Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] manifest changes

This is strange... I'm not sure why you would get errors. What type of
errors do you see? Are they to the effect of "...can't see due to access
restriction on org.apache.xerces"?

Either way, the code has been checked out for the test build so I have
reverted the change in HEAD so if you reload you should be ok. But we still
need to figure out why you are getting these errors.