Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] manifest changes

When I picked up this change on two different systems, I receive build errors on the artifact repository about not being able to find the various XML files. I do have xerces in my workspace and doing the normal tricks to get the project building seem to be failing. Any suggestions on why this change would break compilation?

Thanks,
Tim