Re: [equinox-dev] Eclipse and the Mac System Log - Runaway CPU

It may actually be coming from the VM shipped with the Mac. The messages seem somewhat related to the extension classloader in the VM. Do you know if you are using an officially released version of the VM?

Tom

Inactive hide details for Hal Hildebrand ---02/20/2008 01:26:23 PM---Thanks for the reply.Hal Hildebrand ---02/20/2008 01:26:23 PM---Thanks for the reply.

Hal Hildebrand <hal.hildebrand@xxxxxxxxxx>

02/20/2008 01:26 PM

Re: [equinox-dev] Eclipse and the Mac System Log - Runaway CPU

Thanks for the reply.

Yea, I have no idea where this is coming from, but it's definitely coming from the Eclipse process (via pid). Things got so bad I literally had to turn off the system log - which is a lovely way to be running your system, I might add ;)