Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] ECF discovery of artifact and metadata repos

Scott Lewis wrote:

but it would be desirable to have a UI with less detail, that only shows meta-data and artifact repos rather than all services...and doesn't show all the details of the service properties as the ECF discovery view does.

Hi,

do we really need a separate UI or could we achieve the same by adding pre-configured viewer filters to the UI? Btw CQ2038 doesn't show the properties in the tree but in the generic properties view instead. Though it requires EMF.

Cheers
Markus