Re: [equinox-dev] Signed bundles

Marcel Offermans wrote:
So, reiterating, if I want to run Equinox with OSGi security enabled and have it use my own keystore, I have to start it like this (formatted a bit for clarity, but typed as one big line):

java
  -Djava.security.manager=org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkSecurityManager
  -Djava.security.policy=policy
  -Dosgi.framework.keystore=keystore
-Dosgi.signature.support.verify=true -jar org.eclipse.osgi_3.4.0.v20071207.jar
  -console
  -consoleLog

Basically, I'm asking how Equinox is being run to be compliant with OSGi security.
Is the above line accurate? Seems complicated and requires people to reference internal classes etc. Could be wrong but I remember it being simipler

Jeff

Back to the top