From: Jacek.Pospychala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 02/01/2008 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: [equinox-dev] UserAdmin GUI

Jeff,
thanks for your reply.
Now I feel a bit of ignorant as I've missed Equinox security JCA/JAAS stuff.

>From quick look, JCA/JAAS seems to be overlaping with UserAdmin and their
sample application (org.eclipse.equinox.security.sample) might be similar
to what I propose.

So maybe security incubator committers would share their opinion  on
UserAdmin?
Are you considering it in any plans, or maybe it's deadend? :)

In meantime let me see what's there in security cvs.

http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/incubator/monitoring/index.php

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-core/downloads.php

http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/incubator/security/

http://eclipser-blog.blogspot.com/2008/01/osgi-happy-family-useradmin.html