Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] M5 is coming, the build is broken

The director.app bundle version included in the build was calling old APIs
which didn't exist in the director anymore, so the director was unable to
run and provision anything. This also explains why the nightly builds are
ok but the i-build was busted. (HEAD was ok)

This was due to new code being released after the initial tagging was done.
Then one of the new projects was re-tagged after fixing a compile error in
HEAD.

In the future we need to be careful when releasing code close to build
time. If you release code after the projects have been tagged for the
build, you must re-tag yourself. If you have code in HEAD that shouldn't be
in the build, then please send a note to the mailing list to make the rest
of the team aware.

The project has been tagged and the map file is updated for the next build.

Thanks.

equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 01/29/2008 08:30:48 PM:

> To follow with our tradition of build issues around the milestone time,
> this week I-build has been producing empty downloads.
> DJ, Kim and I will be trying to find what is going on.

Back to the top