Re: FW: [equinox-dev] Declarative services bug?

I have not experienced this. From your description it does not sound like DS problem but rather a Framework issue. DS does not effect the class loading of an individual bundle. Could you open a bug and attach a test case?

Tom

Inactive hide details for "Chris Hopkins" ---01/29/2008 05:06:06 AM---"Chris Hopkins" ---01/29/2008 05:06:06 AM---

"Chris Hopkins" <chopkins@xxxxxxx>

01/29/2008 05:06 AM

FW: [equinox-dev] Declarative services bug?

I may have missed a response to this. Has anyone else experienced it?

Thanks,
Chris

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.